Sunday, January 23, 2011



Thanks for taking this journey with me.  Along with my photography skills not being as sharp as I would like, my graphic design skills need some brushing up on.  I guess it doesn't help that I had no idea how to use my free software from the computer.  My ETSY shop needed a little makeup. 

Attempt number one was not bad.  The photo seemed cool when I cropped it but overall it just didn't jump at you as anything great.

#1  Meh...
Attempt number two seemed to want to be made a little more.  It had some warm color, I found a cool design thingie and my font seemed to flow a little better. 

#2 POP!
Oh, yeah!  Now we are in business!  Now I can cross one more thing off my list and watch all my sales come flying in, right?!

On March 5th I will be attending a Craft Fair in Billerica, MA.  This should be a great day for Wyvern Studio.  Save the date and I will post more information later on how to find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment