Sunday, January 2, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

     As I had hoped I finished all my Christmas hats in record timing!  I only started in December and by the 17th I was done and wrapped 15 hats for my family(ies).  I must say that I was relieved to have all of my handmade creations done so that I could enjoy the season, when a little voice in the back of my head started up with "but will they like them?"  I did not think of that while making them.  I had a trial run with two people and there were nothing but high-pitched noises of happiness.

See, look how much Amy is enjoying her new head wear.  She even sent me this picture to assure me that she was enjoying her new head wear.


Christmas eve was upon us and I was excited to hand out my gifts.  The Navarro family loved them!

Christmas day received the same wonderful complements from the Belliveaus also.

Great!!!  Now I can start to bring these lovely hats out to Lucy's, Artstream and WyvernStudio.etsy.com

I have so many ideas for new patterns, designs and flower embellishments.  Also to get my etsy shop running, I need a little encouragement.  I will be uploading new products and to thank the FIRST person that orders one of my handcrafted items I will have a super special gift to be sent along for FREE!!!  Woo hoo!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment